Thursday, March 29, 2012

Economic Downfall

Yes I bet the only reason you're reading this is because the title caught your eye.  Well I just read an article today saying that the stock market is on its third day at a loss.  To me this comes as no surprise because of where the economy has been for the past few years.  However, according to the people who wrote the article this is a big deal because this is the "first time in some time that there has been a particularly negative job report".  This is a little surprising to me because our unemployment rate is still above 8% right now so how can they say this is the first time in some time that there has been a negative report? Last time I checked 8% is pretty negative.  The article goes on to explain how stocks in the market is continuing to decline over the past few days.  I don't think that this will change until the market starts to improve.  What do you think this article is showing? DO you think the writers are overreacting to the loss in the market or do you think it means something?

No comments:

Post a Comment