Thursday, March 29, 2012

In response to Michael Thompson's "Pick up your phone, your tattoo is vibrating"

I recently read about this and found it very interesting.  Having a tattoo that vibrates would be pretty neat but don't you think that would get annoying after a while?  Nokia has reached a new level and market with creating tattoos that can vibrate and I personally think it's a waste of time.  I don't think that there is a big enough market for vibrating tattoos.  I've got one tattoo right now, I've thought about getting another one; but to get one that would vibrate every time my phone rang, well, I think I would be ready to cut it out of me after the second day.  In a business perspective I think that this is a waste of time and money for Nokia; this will turn out to be a "cool thing" for a few months but people will begin to get sick of their tattoos.  How do you feel about this? Would you go out and get a vibrating tattoo for your phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment