Saturday, April 7, 2012

In response to Chris' Facebook IPO

I think that Facebook will do extremely well.  Facebook is a technology that people of all ages are using; they also gain more members everyday.  Facebook is a worldwide company that has members in many different countries.  Facebook to me is going to be the next Apple in the world of stocks.  I can admit one thing, every time I sit down at the computer, I'm going to check Facebook at some point even if it is not the moment that I sit down.  There is definitely money to be made with this offering, it is already such a successful company that this will only help them.  Mark Zuckerburg seems to know how to run the website and what people want with social networking and I believe that investors understand this, which will make people want to invest in this company even more.  Do you think that the investors will try to put too much of their own words in on how to run the company? Will this upset Zuckerburg if it happens?

No comments:

Post a Comment